- Configurable for both 24V intermittent pilot and direct spark ignition modules
- Streamline inventory by replacing over 1000+ 24V IP/DSI part numbers
- Quick configuration without power and simple diagnostics with the White-Rodgers Connect app
- 7-Segment display provides additional configuration options and expanded fault code message reporting
- Rajah and spade spark terminals on-board eliminate the need for an external adapter
- Applications include gas furnaces, water heaters, boilers, cooking and laundry equipment, unit heaters, infrared and tube heaters
- Easy install harness converts old board wiring to fit All-Spark
- Use F67-8535 (sold separately) to maintain temperature without an external thermostat in infrared and tube heaters
|Voltage (Low):||24 Vac, 50/60 Hz|
|Voltage (Line):||120 Vac, 50/60 Hz|
|Temperature Range Ambient Operating:||-40 degrees to 175 degrees F (-40 degrees to 79 degrees C)|
|Humidity Range:||5% to 93% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Certifications:||UL Recognized (Canada & US)|
Manuals & Guides
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
White-Rodgers 50D50U-843 All-Spark Ignition Module | Introduction
The White Rodgers All-Spark ignition module from Emerson is co...
White-Rodgers 50D50U-843 All-Spark Ignition Module | Installation
Step-by-step installation instructions for White-Rodgers 50D50...
White-Rodgers, 50D50U-843 All-Spark ignition module | Demonstration
Demonstration of how to use the White-Rodgers Connect app with...